I have been very blessed this year with more things that i can recount on one post, but of the many here is a short list of the wonderful things that happened in 2008.
- Matt bought his first house (which will soon be OUR house)
- Went on a great beach vacation/cruise with great friends in the summer
- Travelled to Europe with Matt's family
- All friends and family remained over all happy and healthy-- Including a new addition to a close friend's family
- Went to lots of weddings, lots of friends and some family got married
- Got in a little better shape, lost a little weight, continued rowing and improved
- I have done well at work and received another promotion over the summer
- Matt and I got engaged!!
All in all a very prosperous year filled with lots of happy memories, close friends, quality time with family and lots of love. I do consider myself very blessed for all the great people I have in my life, for their health, their support, and their love.
2009 is already looking to be a very memorable year as well.... It is the year I will get married to a wonderful man that I have no doubts in my heart about marrying. I look forward to ringing in the new year with some friends, I look forward to having another year well lived.