Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2 days more!

2 more days.

2 more days of work.

2 more days before I am on a plane for EUROPE!!!!!

Cant believe this vacation is finally here, gosh its seemed like so far away for so long. I am nervous, anxious, excited, and really looking forward to spending a lot of time with Matt's family! I charged up my camera last night and deleted the whole memory card to take lots of pictures! I put a few new song on my Ipod, went to the store to buy some plane ride snacks for Matt and I, I even started packing. I cant wait, I cant wait to for the Italian food and wine, AND COFFEE, I cant wait to relax and explore, It's going to be a great 10 days.

I've been feeling so good lately. I am starting to see Christmas things popping up everywhere and I am getting really excited about coming home to the holiday season. I love Christmas and everything about christmas cant wait to get another Christmas tree with matt, decorating my apartment, making cookies, gingerbread houses, zoolights, buying presents!I am ready for the cold and snow when I return to start feeling like Christmas!

Tonight is the first play of the 2009 Broadway play series and I am really looking forward to some QT with J and A. Tonight is the Wizard of Oz. It wont compare to Wicked, I am still excited. I have a lot more packing to do. I am in charge to figuring out what to do, where to go, and how to get around Nice when we arrive. It's turned into a difficult task.

The boss is out today. It's quite. I love it. Hopefully not major ruffles in this slow week. When i return I am having a bunch of friends over to my apartment for a Thanksgiving Potluck. Just so much to look forward to. I am happy!

This may or may not be the last post until thanksgiving week, we shall see!!

2 comments:

ann ominous said...

jealousy is rearing it's head over here...man europe would be fantfreakintastic right now.

Heather said...

i hope you are having fun in europe! i want to go soooo bad!

been trying to talk hubby in to it, and maybe we will get there soon!