Monday, December 29, 2008

Engagement and Christmas Recap






WOW what a week and weekend! It was a week full if visiting friends to celebrate, driving to Cleveland to celebrate, celebrate some more, and then back to cinci to celebrate. And then sprinkle lots of Christmas cheer and TONS of presents in there. Things are wondeful!! We had Christmas eve together at my parents house, then Christmas day we went to my grandmas house, then the day after we had a Christmas party at my parents house with my mom's side, then Saturday morning we have brunch with family friends, then Saturday night we opened a bottle of Dom Perignon and celebrated at Flemings with my parents, and then Sunday we had dinner at the Matt's parents and parties and got more presents and celebrated some more! TONS OF PRESENTS, tons of congratulations, it was a absolutely superb!! I am still astounded by how wonderful and happy it all was.


Now that I am still settling down to reality, today I am worried about getting a church date and a reception date that are both available the same day. And how do we pick it? And what about a band? how do i pick that? OO so much to do!! I just cant wait to have a date!!
I wait until I have more time to post details.... but here are some pics until next time.

Playing the Wii Christmas Eve at my parents house

The engagement!



2 comments:

ann ominous said...

and you were worried about having the perfect christmas... sounds like it was pretty perfect to me!!!

beautiful ring!!! how great!!

i <3 wedding planning. feel free to ask questions/bounce ideas!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation ! and the ring looks beautiful :) the moment you'll never forget *sigh* I'm in love :p haha