Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Some pics from this weekend

I sent a few pictures of my parents from this weekend- the very fall-like weekend I had with picture perfect weather. Last year when we picked out our pumpkins i was wearing long sleeves, a jacket, and I think I even wore Matt's sweatshirt too since I was so cold. This year- jeans and short sleeve. Matt even wore shorts!! I am loving this, the longer is stays warm the shorter winter is.



Another busy week at work with probably not much time to post..
On a side note, I don't have cable yet and at dinner with the girls last night there was much excitement around a bunch of On Demand shows they watch. Most of them I have never heard of. They don't watch any of the TV I watch (which it very little apparently comparatively) and that is all they watch. They don't watch any prime-time shows that I watch. Desperate Housewives? How can you NOT watch that!! I have mixed feelings about the whole thing, and the conversation in general. I don't think I need cable (even though i have an awesome TV). I get some digital channels, I get more than i used to, and I don't need another reason to stay inside and watch more TV. I can think of a lot more things I can do with $70/month. That is 1.5 dinners at Teak a month!





1 comment:

Heather said...

what fun. i can't wait to get my pumpkin!