Friday, August 22, 2008

Olympics Ending

One more thought before the weekend.... I think these next few days are the final days of the 2008 summer olympics. I am SO sad but so ready to get my life back. I have been up late almost EVERY single week night watching all the good stuff on NBC. I swear the extra good stuff comes on past 10:30. Why, why, WHY?? So in the spirit of the Olympics, here are a few of my favorites/highlights:

(in no particular order)

- Michael Phelps winning 8 gold medals
-Gymnastics (shocking for me!)
-Track (even see Lolo Jones lose :( )
-Women's marathon
-150 mile bike race
-Pole Vault
-Platform diving
-Michael Pehlps
-Mens Sweep Rowing
-Womens/Mens Sculls
-BMX (saw if for the first time last ngith- AWESOme!)
-Michael Phelps
o and did i mention Michael Phelps? (not to mention he is extremely pleasing to the eyes in a wetsuit)

Only have to wait 4 more years until the next summer games....

No comments: