Friday, August 22, 2008

Little time

I know I have been terribly deficient towards posting recently, work and life has been hectic. I have been in Financial Managers training since last Monday and have had no time to breathe. Literally, between KPMG's audit, my usual work, other mindless data-calls, and being in class 8 hours each day has left literally ZERO time for posting. Ugh, i am stressed out just posting this right now. I would just like to sit at work un-bothered for like 3 hours and I can get back to my peaceful/comfortable/in-control state of mind.

Outside of work has been busy but good. I have gotten a lot accomplished including my apartment totally cleaned (bathtub, closets, and All), got Matt's house together and did TONS of yard work, put together his patio, organized his video games, CLEANED, and still managed to have plenty of time with friends. I got to row a few times, hang out with the girls for dinner, hang out with my other girls for Party in the Park, and even managed to make plans for the next few weekends! Things are looking up.

It feels good to get things accomplished, it totally shifts your mental state and motivates even more. Last weekend I kept up with my positive effort and baked cookies and blueberry muffins for my neighbors AND Matt's neighbors. It felt great! This week i haven't figured out what to do yet, but I am going to be spending a lot of quality time with my friends. That is pretty fulfilling in itself.

I dont have much time to post, I am really looking forward to the weekend. Just a few more hours. Next week hopefully will be better. No training= less stress. At least I hope so.

No comments: