Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lists- Weekend Edition and others

I recently started making a list on my whiteboard in my office: To Do. Its a relatively short- not-so-detailed list that I am keeping tracking of important items I cannot forget. I used to do this on College and in high school.... I remember they gave them to us for free in Middle school with a big red apple on in(Orchard Middle School) AGENDA! It was awesome and I wrote down all my school assignments in it. I must admit- o so helpful!

Now and days I rarely create lists... Matt said its just as well because you keep your memory sharp and you are reliant on what you wrote down (which can be prone to errors). Nonetheless, at work-- might as well.

However, here, might as well create lists of things I WANT to do. These can include "must-do's" too, but keeping tracking of those things that dont weigh me down with stress seems very productive.

To before the end of summer:
- Cabin/Camp at hocking hills (mid-September)
-Spend a weekend at at the Wine Vineyard in KY
-Go to the zoo to see the Giraffes
-Go to renaissance fest in September
-Ale-Fest!!!
-wash my car/clean the inside
-Plan a visit for Philli and NY to visit M and Been (date TBD)
-Go to Kings Island
-Start a workout routine
-Plan to cook more great meals
-help matt plan a labor day party--- Plan a fireworks party too
-Heal odie's ear infection
-Bake a pie and use the pie crate Mrs. N gave me

~ i know there are lots more... this list will be amended

Weekend To Do:
-Clean my bathroom
-See caroline (YAY!!!)
-go for a bikeride (and maybe bring bikes back to the nati?)
-visit with my fam


Gotta get back to work!
-

No comments: