Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday another sunny day

So I finally made it to Friday. This was only a 4 day week but it sure had it's ups and downs. I have been eating like complete shit the last few days... well the entire week really. I haven't gone to the grocery at all so i can pretty much count the servings of fruit or vegetables on one hand. Or perhaps more like 3 fingers. The balance of my fruits and vegetables were consumed at cookouts smothered in mayonnaise and cheese. healthy! Yesterday my meals consisted of: Breakfast- Coffee and a cookie. Lunch: Skyline Chili and Dinner: Bdubs followed by leftover chocolate cake i had in my fridge from last week. And that was just yesterday! I wont dare tell you how the remainder of the week fared. yikes. The Wedding Dress Gods are rolling over in their graves right now.

Yesterday was quite a delightful and interesting experience at the same time. I was telling Matt that i was perusing Zappos.com looking for some casual black sandals and i couldnt find any pairs i liked except for one pair that was $132. haha and well, yes, that is expensive but not drop-your-jaw-now-i -have-to-eat-Ramon noodles-the-rest-of-the-week expensive. I mean come on, they are real leather!:) But listen to this! Matt said let's go to DSW and see if we, yes, WE can find a much cheaper pair together. And believe it or not- MATT WENT SHOE SHOPPING WITH ME!!! Ya, it had everything to do with the fact the it's boneless wing night at Bdubs right around the block from DSW, but he was actually helping me!!! He walked up every isle with me, and even pointed as shoes he thought fit the bill of what i described i was looking for! he was soo patient! haha of course he had some sarcastic remarks and made a lot of the jokes along the way... but believe it or not he picked out the shoes i ended up buying. And they were in Clearance! 30% off!! Way to go Matt! Matt would die if anyone one of his friends stumbled upon this blog and saw that he went shoe shopping with his fiancee. I love you, Matt.

and hooray for $30 ON SALE Kenneth Cole sandals!

This weekend it certain to be nice. The weather is supposed to be perfect, Matt has promised to run with me, we have some family stuff going on including his cousins graduation party saturday night. And I think we might be popping by F's new house at some point too. Should be fantastic! Next week we are hopefully going to finally have our engagement video shot (it was suppose to happen wednesday-- but i wont go into that fiasco). PRAY PRAY for good weather. I cant have another situation like this week. I took the day off on thursday, i think i am going to play around with highlights at the salon that morning. I hope i dont make a mistake! Its awful close to teh wedding and this only teh second time i have had highlights in my hair. I am a liiiiitle nervous.

I am so glad it's friday!!

Happy weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

ann ominous said...

oooh good luck w/the rain! my diet has been about that bad. today i had poptarts.

i'mg oing to the farmer's market tomorrow though to strawberry pick and buy some veggies. next week will be better...i hope!

highlights are fabulous and you can always have it dyed back if you dont like it :-)