Friday, May 15, 2009

Where did this month go?

Wow the entire month of may FLYYYYYING by, woooah! SLOW DOWN FOR A MINUTE!! It feels like yesterday I was reflecting on May flowers and the beginning of spring and summer, and already next weekend is Memorial Day. Life is so busy, but it's all so hazy. I am not sure i got a lot accomplished this month, i can barely tell you how the weekends went. This weekend Matt and I are celebrating our two year anniversary, he is taking me to the Waterfront (also the place we are having our rehearsal dinner). I am so excited! I think i am going to dress up a little bit, it will be nice. Tonight we are meeting up with some of Matt's friends north of town for a few hours, and then Sunday night I have to catch a flight to DC for a couple days. BUSY! This weekend is going to fly by... as usual.

If the next four months go as quickly as this month is, the wedding is going to be here in a flash! SLOW DOWN TIME!!!

Hopefully ill be able to post more soon...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :) The time will fly by. The big day will be here before you know it girl!

Have a great weekend and trip to DC!

ann ominous said...

oh.my.freaking.gosh.

.....speechless....

Heather said...

time will never slow down. wish it would!

ann ominous said...

saw this and thought of you and your rowing friends!

https://www.jobsatosu.com/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1242761567801