Monday, May 11, 2009

Engagement Pictures are IN!





























I suppose I could try to find a website to post all the pictures, i love the blogs that have a little slide show on the side-bar, but lets face it i have no idea how to do that nor do i have the time. Here is a sampling, we got a roll of 36. Now we need to find a good one for the newspaper, Save-The-Dates, and to hang-up up in our house:)


Getting these pictures was definitely the highlight of the weekend. I feel like I haven't posted in a while, last week was uneventful but o so busy at work. I was in training all last week without an ounce of time to do anything but work. On friday, we got out of training early and I went up to the old stomping grounds to meet with two old college friends. One who i havent seen since her wedding 3+ years ago. She live in Ft. Wayne... it was nice to walk around and spend some quality time with them. P (is actually in my wedding)


Here is a picture of the three of us in Humanities Plaza-- a popular place on campus to hangout on a nice day. One of the things that hasnt changed a bit.





Saturday morning I woke up at 5:15 to meet J and A (also in my wedding) at 5:40 at Perkins to head out the Harsha Lake. There we were to volunteer as Dock Masters for the scholastic regatta, a huge regatta with over 2500 crews. Waking up that early + standing on a dock yelling at rowers for 6.5 hours = one exhausted girl. I didnt do much Saturday night, and sunday matt and I spent the day at his parents washing out my car, playing with odie, and hanging out with the family.



Lots on my mind right now, ill try to start posting a little more. I feel out of touch. Hopefully it will be a good week.









5 comments:

ann ominous said...

love love love the pics. the one where you're both laughing is fabulous.

ann ominous said...

baaaaaaaaaaaaaag-el.

seriously. so annoying. i think it's the northeast ohio-ers that do it the most. us southwestern ohio girls are pronouncing it correctly.

EJH said...

You guys look fantastic :) Amazing shots!

Unknown said...

LOVE your engagement photos :) So sweet! When is your wedding day?

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!! :) I'll be back to yours.

Heather said...

LOVE your photos! they are so great!!! i bet you are happy with them!