Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tired Tuesday

My week has been pretty irregular so i have had a hard time finding time to post. And at work, I am just waiting for the proverbial "other shoe" to drop since there is a lot of deadlines this week. The interesting thing is my boss has yet to walk into her office... i stare down the hall and it's dark when she usually is there before i am. hmmm puzzling.

I am at a loss of interesting things to say right now. I think it's because i am DEAD TIRED! I am guessing my reaction time is that of a 96 year old man. Come on, coffee, do your thing! Now that it is staying light later I am finding i dont want to be sitting in my house doing nothing when it's nice out. And in last night's case, i didnt eat dinner until after 9:30. And after i cleaned up, showered, and got ready for bed it was well after 11. And i had turned into a pumpkin weeeelll before then. When will my body adjust to being up early?

Another weekend came and went and it was a nice one. I saw my old college roommates, my parents and matt parents. Even hungout at their pool and got some sun on Sunday. This is the only weekend for a few weeks that it completely open at this point. Time is flying by SO fast! And the wedding-- MY GOSH, it's going to be hear before i know it! Speaking of, i need to call about our invitations that we were suppose to see the proofs last week. So much to do still...

Tonight I am seeing a personal trainer-- as part of my one month free at Urban Active. I hope he works me really hard. I weighed myself last night AFTER my workout and I weighed 126.6..... which i've been wobbling around 127-28 for the past month. I think that half pount might be water. I have until September 26th to lose my little pooch stomach and hopefully lose just five measly pounds. It seems so little but IT IS SOOO HARD!!!
I
Can
Do
It.

For now... back to work!

1 comment:

ann ominous said...

greetings! i looove the gloriousness that is staying late outside in the summer... we didnt' get to bed til ohhh midnight and got up at 540 to go to the gym.

i have a LOT more than 5 pounds to lose.

:-) happy tuesday!