Monday, June 15, 2009

few complaints this week...

Believe it or not I actually created a multi-paragraph post last week... but got so busy I never finished it and then eventually it was forgotten about. Ill try again this week. Life is BUSY. But good. My only complaint right now is how poorly ive been sleeping the last couple of weeks.... i just want to rest threw the night and wake-up refreshed. I havent had that feeling in quiet some time..... I reeeally need it.



Other than this complaint, i have maintained a pretty positive outlook and attitude towards everything lately. I have kept myself busy and have spent a lot of time with friends in the past week. Last week I went to Wine Down Wednesday and spent 3-4 hours sitting outside Indigo's in Covington drinking wine with the Ks and LOVED every minute of it. The balance of the week and weekend also turned out quite nicely i might add. Friday night I went out to dinner and some bars with 4 of my girl friends (most of whom never go out together but they all happen to be free and 3 of the 4 actually are my bridesmaids). It was a good night. Saturday morning Matt and I went boating all day with his friend J and R. ALl dayy boating... i got some sun, we stopped at this really fun deck marina and listened to music and drank some beers, then boating some more. Just sitting around floating down river.... it was AWESOME.



Sunday was an ALL DAY regatta (7-3) that J and A volunteered at. Youth National Championship-- and it was crazy. But it was good to spent the time with J and A. When i got home I met up with Matt and headed to his parents house to hangout for a couple hours. This weekend was Jam packed....my apartment is a mess, I have NO food in my fridge, and it looks chaotic in there. I needed a free night to just do nothing and organize. I am rowing tonight so hopefully I can tend to that tomorrow.

Last week I worked out EVERY-SINGLE night. Monday- friday. YAY me. Friday, Saturday and Sunday-- i ate ALL FRIED FOOD. This in conjunction with not sleeping well is not helping with the Summer -of-Getting-In-Shape workout plan. The next couple weekends will be busy with various friend's birthday parties and cookouts NOT IN CINCI.... so it's certain to be busy.

I hope it's sunny this week. And warm. And hopefully work is SO MUCH LESS CRAZY than it has been recently. And hopefully ill find something interesting to post about in the mean time.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

i hear you! even though i'm not working right now, i can't believe how BUSY i have been. and it doesn't get any less busy. pretty sure of that. glad to hear things are going well!!