Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Status Quo

I have open up this blog multiple time over the past week with a lack of inspiration, i cant seem to find anything worth writing about lately. It's not that I am bored or sad, i just cant seem to find anything notable. This past week I haven't really done anything exciting, ive been relaxing and getting stuff done-- and NOT SPENDING MONEY! Which is great. This weekend, Matt got his taxes done, I cleaned out my closet (and wrote off almost $300 bucks worth of old crap I NEVER wear), got my apartment cleaned, got laundry done, went for some walks, and actually found a Wii Fit!! Yay!! I've been wanting one for a looooooooooong time! And just randomly walking through Target searching for lightbulbs and birthday cards-- THREE Wii Fits on the shelf!!! Total impulse buy, I grabbed one and check out right away without hesitation. I was thrilled. So far Ive used it 3 times and have over 2.5 hours/credits build up. I dont think I am getting the hardest workout possible, but it's nice because I have variety and I may pick up some workout discs with Jillian Michaels (or Bob) to help pick it up a little bit. Indoor Rowing Workouts have ended, I need to keep at it.

I am really looking forward to Easter this year, seeing my family, giving wedding updates, eating Easter candy, it's certainly going to be a nice weekend. After Easter, the next weekend to look forward to is the first weekend in May when Matt and I will meet my parents in DC for a long weekend. We found SUPER cheap round-trip DIRECT flights out of cinci for right about 300 bucks, TOTAL, for the both of us. That's right around cherry blossoms time, it;s going to be a really nice weekend. We also got our engagement session scheduled with Michael Bambino the weekend before, I am looking forward to that too. I am going to get my hair cut (and styled) right before so hopefully i can look sorta cute. I have no idea what to wear though!

Tonight, Dinner and Broadway Play night with J and A... it will be a good night. This weekend, birthdays to celebrate. I cant wait for the weather to get warmer, I am so ready to spend my weekends doing outdoor activities.....

Hopefully my next post will be a little more exciting. No news is good news.

1 comment:

ann ominous said...

boring posts are totally fine :-) we still like the insight into someone else's life :-)

happy wednesday! we're halfway through the week!