Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Life as usual

I have been horrible at posting lately, not that i have nothing to say just that I am unmotivated to do so. Life has been busy. Work is busy, life is busy, i am ready for a little break. I had a pretty good weekend, got to spend time with matt, got to spend time with Matt outside, and got to see a WHOLE bunch of my friends at a birthday party a J's apartment downtown.

Saturday morning we closed on Matt's house, now my house, and went to the Sharonwoods and spend hours and hours outside. We rented a pedal boat and had a blast hanging out on this little lake. Then we walked and walked, probably for 2 hours all over.... it was wonderful! I even got a little burnt on my shoulder:) Saturday night was the party and i love, love, LOVE hanging out with J, S and A-- from Dayton. I miss them, they are so good to me. True friends.

I continue to be bothered by one friend that doesn't seem to put any kind of effort back in my friendship, but i am learning to thicken my skin. Things change, you can only do so much.... and things will only keep changing.

This weekend we are getting our engagement pictures! I am so excited! Next weekend we are in DC.... lots of good things happening. Ill try to post more when i have a little more to day.


**P.S. summer is almost here, the warm 80+ degree weather will be here this weekend! YAY!

2 comments:

ann ominous said...

ohhh! i hope you post your engagement pics. P and I never got any done, we swapped those for an extra parent album. Speaking of parents...his mom's coming this weekend.

blaaahhhhh crazy mother in laws! hope yours is more awesome than mine!

i'm hanging in there with my friends...i think, i'm just....burnt out on them. Is that terrible to say? My inner introvert is creeping into her little corner yelling "leave me allooooooooooone!"

Carma Sez said...

A thick skin is always good. I'll still trying to acquire one; thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you appreciated the "cheesiness"
carma :-)