Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday Morning (finally)

Today is finally Wednesday! Is it me or has this week seem to last forever. Luckily, I have gotten a lot accomplished so far this week. Some of those productive things include: Talking to my best friend, going grocery shopping (and making a new meal that Matt loves), finishing one load of laundry, taking a long walk with Odie (unlike his usual 'walk til he poops'- walks), and making some needed phone calls i never seem to catch up on. Not to mention i have plans to row tonight, Friday morning-- and maybe even Thursday night and Friday night! I love it!

Today at work we have two All Hands Meetings schedule this morning and this afternoon. We have the big, BIG boss in today, Jim Rispoli (Asst Secretary, Office of Environmental Management). My division lead is wearing a suit today.... it must be a special occasion. We have received a couple notes to be aware of who may be walking the halls. Funny, they need to remind us to be professional. What are we? Monkeys? Anyhow today should make for an interesting day.

Matt and I had a a random date night last night. After I got home from looking at a downtown apartment with one of my friends and taking the Ode for a long walk, Matt and I went to our favorite restaurant for dinner. Teak! We love it there. We love the atmosphere, the sushi is the best in the city, and they have AMAZING thai food. This is generally weekend date-night agenda, but last night we felt in the mood. Plus I wanted to be outside since I am well aware these are the last few days of great, GREAT weather. In the Cleveland tradition, as soon as the first leaf turns, 6 inches of snow is just around the corner. I know Cincinnati is much milder, but the sentiment is the same. It's low 80's/upper 70's, low humidity, sunny... gorgeous. I love these falls days. Next weekend Matt and I plan to go apple picking and pick our pumpkins for Halloween! I am excited:) I cant believe next week is October already.

So no plans this weekend yet. I love it. Relaxing. Hopefully the weather is nice. I am feeling good right now.

No comments: