Monday, July 7, 2008

Back to Monday

Well I am back to Monday after a really busy, but pleasant weekend. Aside from the rain we had much of the weekend yesterday shaped up to be quite beautiful. I had a fairly long To-Do list and I think i managed to check most of the items off:
Laundry- Check
BMV-Check
Yard work-Check
Oil Change- Check
Hair cut- check

I dont even know what else I did, but i feel fairly accomplished this morning. Did some some fund things too this weekend, went to the reds game, hung out with some new people (Hilary's friends from work who are all international). That was just fun because of great conversation and LOTS of belly laughing. its good to do something new and different every once and a while. Went to matt;s family cookout, went to matt's friend's cookout, went to Columbus with Matt's parents and my parents to bet on the ponies, laid out in the sun, and ate LOTS of fatty foods this weekend! It felt great!

Right now on this Monday I am just in a daze... too lazy from the weekend to feel motivated but have tons of work on the horizon that need to be complete by the end of the week. Its lke im stuck in rut at the top of a huge hill that I need to be kicked out of to get the wheels turning. And once they start turning im going to be flying down the hill to the weekend. I already have a lot planned for the week. of which include helping matt, rowing, partying for my big 2-5 birthday and going to my old college roommates wedding this weekend. Talk about a rockin weekend..... but right now this week im in survival mode until i can return to some more semblance of self.

So until something interesting comes to mind.....

No comments: