Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas week

Merry Christmas week~! Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la laa lala la la..... Such a busy weekend coming up but SUCH a sloooow work week!  So slow, the days sure are dragging.  But it's nice to look out my office window to see all the snow on the gound in P&G park, it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas. My coworker burned me a copy of Love Actually and Elf soundtracks so i have been  enjoying those while i slowly move the through the day.

To here is whats on the docket for CHRISTMAS WEEK!
Wednesday: Work all day and then dinner with my cold roommates at F's house in Covington. And then maybe open one gift with matt before Christmas
Thursday: Work most of the day, pack and get read to head to Cleveland when matt gets off work. Then DRIVE to Cleveland
Friday: CHRISTMAS EVE relax with my family, help my mom out, hopefully see my best friend C for a little bit, and then in the evening my mom's family comes over for dinner/
Saturday: CHRISTMAS DAY!! Relax and spending the entire day with my family, playing games, opening presents, eating, who knows... i cant wait!
Sunday: Brunch with family friends and then the entire dad's side of the family will go to his cousin denny's house for the first Christmas gather without our grandparents. Maybe this is a new tradition, i am looking forward to it.
Monday-- i think we will drive home after brunch, but we may stay till tuesday-- we haven't decided yet. AND i may need to be back at work for an interview on Tuesday but i am not sure. Hopefully i dont have to be back til Wednesday.

Lots of stuff going on... lots of eating!! Hopefully i dont gain too much wieght with all the delicious food awaiting!!

Merry Christmas WEEK!!!!

No comments: