Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Reason for the Season

I have been getting rather scrooge-like over the past couple of days and i need to snap out of it. I am just frustrating by my lack of ability to get things done and depending on others to get it done. Like a certain few gifts i just cant do by myself... and need specifically matt's help.  I need to not get mad at him because i honestly think... he just doesnt get it!  But i wish he did because i just want to check things off my list as CHRISTMAS IS LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY! So in the spirit of loving the season, I decided to write a list of why i love the season:

1) I love the anticipation of seeing a reaction after giving a gift
2) I like writing christmas cards
3) I love receiving christmas cards way more
4) I love relaxing by the light of the Christmas tree
5) I cannot get enough of Charlie Brown Christmas, Dr. Suess' Grinch, Elf, or the Muppet Christmas Carol, o so many others!
6). The anticipation leading up to Christmas
7)Saying Merry Christmas to strangers
8)SNOW during Christmas season
9)holiday cookies, dinners, food, food, and more food.
10). Holiday parties
11) Time off work
12) Christmas music on in the background every where i go!

I cannot forget the meaning of the season, even when i do feel a little bit stressed. Happy 10 days before christmas!!

And now i leave you with a couple of my holiday favorites:




No comments: