Monday, December 13, 2010

A Snowy Christmas time Sunday

Yesterday was a quintessential holiday Sunday! I woke up, it was cold with snow covering the street and the large tree out my window. It was beautiful. I had plans to meet my sister in law for High Tea at the BonBonerie (YUM!). It was part of her Christmas present for me and it was great to spend some quality time with her and talk. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family around me, we had a great time.  I came home and hung out with matt as the snow fell, we went to the grocery together and invited E and C over for pizza. It was reeally snowy as the day went on... It felt just like christmas! My house ACTUALLY felt clean,  i had a delicious lunch, a great dinner, and ended the night watching a movie with them by the Christmas tree light as the snow fell outside.

It really is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

JUST have to finish up shopping and wraaap presents!

Merry 12 Days of Christmas!

No comments: