Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ides of July

There seems so much to update about, however I am tired and just feel like mindlessly writing to pass the time as I move through another insanely busy week at work. I am not supposed to be in the office tomorrow, but I worry this is not going to be the case since there are so many concurrent activities happening now.

But no more work talk.

Things have been interesting in my life. I had a birthday last weekend. It was the first birthday in a while that i wasnt all that much looking forward to. But my BEST FRIEND of all time surprised visited. And it was amazing. And waay too short, but SO unbelievably well timed in my life. It was the best present should could have ever given me. When she left I felt sad because i wish we didnt live in different cities and it made me miss her. But i always remember how lucky i am when we do get to see each other... and it's always like no time has passed.

I have lots of busy weekends coming up, as i know i will be needing to travel home to help out with all the stuff at my grandma's old house. I have been doing well with the grief, and i do believe my parents are doing as well as can be expected. But the day after my birthday I called my other grandma to thank her for the birthday card I saw Grandma G' in my phone as i scrolled to Find Grandma V. It made me really sad for some reason. It was the second time i got really sad for no reason; the first time being about cooking and when i realized I cant aske grandma questions anymore about how she makes things. It is such a wierd and uncomfortable feeling. But alas, such is life.

I went to a REAL yoga class yesterday with F at this place and it was amazing. It was an hour and half yoga session and WOW did it feel good. It was hard, really hard, because I am not very flexible... but gosh so relaxing. And at the very end we layed on the grown for about 15 minutes resting and the instructor did Reiki, and ive never experienced it before. The jury is out if it worked, but over all i left feeling really good, and really calm, and in a completely different mood than when i arrived.

This weekend is going to be busy, and the following weekends for a few weeks. This weekend ill be in dayton for some birthdays, and saturday we are helping Matt's dad out to help sell his tractor business at the Cub Tug -- a non professional tractor pull. And actually, i am really looking forward to it. Hopefully there will be some relaxing pool-laying happening this weekend too. The following weekends this month there is a good chance we'll be back home helping at Grandma's house...

I looked at my calendar this morning and realized that in 3 and half months we'll be in EUROPE cruising the Rhine river. I am barely waiting. That vacation couldnt come soon enough!!!


that's all i got for now.... hopefully ill write again soon.

No comments: