Monday, March 22, 2010

Walks and the spring time weather

Hello Spring!!! I am pretty sure the past 4 days have been four strong shots of straight spring. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and really even Sunday- though mostly cloudy-- were near perfect spring-like days. Yes, spring doesn't mean wearing shorts (even though there were plenty of people in shorts around) but it was sunny, just a few clouds and mid-upper 60s. And in the sun was actually quiet warm. Recently I have been getting into walking a lot because it's nice to be outside after a long day of work inside an office. And the best part about where i live is there are TONS of neat neighborhoods to walk, just to look at the houses because they all look different, and there are so many people out in about. People leave water bowls out on the sidewalks because so many people walk their dogs. Matt and I have already done a couple 2+ hour walks just because you can wander ANYWHERE!! Just to see what restaurants are around the corner, to check out the houses on some block, or just to see what's down another street. After every season passes I have a renewed love of what's to come. And I do love this time of year. the daffodils around our driveway are in FULL bloom right now and they are simply beautiful!


The coming weeks ( actually the entire month of April and into May) are completely packed full with plans on the weekends. Plans and overbooked plans, it's so nice to have interesting and different things to do on the weekends with friends and family. The week days seems to fly by and matt and I manage to stay really busy. tomorrow night i am going to the David Gray concert with J and A, i havent been to a concert in a while so I am looking forward to it. Tonight i am hopefully going walking with E then we are going to watch Dancing with the Stars together. This weekend Matt and I are spending all of Saturday with B and A-- while A and I make buckeyes all day. Then is J's birthday Saturday night. Sunday we are seeing Annie at Badin High School because Matt's little cousin has the lead in their HS play. And I just cannot believe Easter is right around the corner!
Sunshine and this weather certainly puts a 'SPRING' in my step:) No pun intended. It's gloomy outside right now, but I am looking foward to more great weather in just a couple days.
Happy Spring to you!!

No comments: