Wednesday, March 31, 2010

80s?? YES

I gotta be honest, posting about the weather seems just about the lamest excuse for a post that i can possibly be think of. BUT I CANT HELP IT!! There is 80+ degree weather in my future as soon as TOMORROW!!!! O my gosh, i am soaking it all in!!! Last night E and I went on a walk for over 2 hours and it was PERFECT!! We walked the big hills by her house in Mount Lookout and then all the way over to Ault Park, around Hyde Park Sq and back to her apartment. Great walk, so much fun, and I love SUMMER time!

Tonight im going out to dinner in Hyde Park Sq for one of my old roommate's bdays, we are eating outside and there will be half priced wine. I love dining outside, i cant wait to put out my umbrella on our patio and start eating outside more often. And for the first time yesterday i saw people out moving their lawns, YES, mowing their lawns.

I hope my next post is more interesting. I forgot how much i love spring:)

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: