Monday, March 29, 2010

last weekend in March already!

I cannot believe it is going to be April by the end of this week! I just looked at my calendar and it looks like April is going to fly by-- with a two trips to Cleveland for Easter and then for my cousin's wedding, J and A's surprise engagement party, dinner with P and N the last weekend, and then it's May already! And May is almost full to with another wedding and then the trip to California for 8 days. I just cannot wait for summer activities, and warm weather, and not to mention that this week it's suppose to hit the 70's!!

I cannot believe how fast March seemed to come and gone, i remember blogging about how much i hate March. But i think February felt much longer, the weather and longer days this month has turned the corner for the better. I have really enjoyed going on walks around the area with Matt, and F and E, it feels so good to be outside, getting exercise and spending some good quality time with people. I cannot wait for that morning when i wake up to the window's open and i can open up the whole house to the sound of birds, and lawn mowers, and kids outside. That is perfection!

My last weekend in March turned out quite nicely too. It was the perfect balance of relaxation and busyness. Friday was a nice night so matt and I went out to Sake Bomb for sushi and to try the place out because it's REALLY close to our house and we had to try it. We MUST try all the sushi places so we can know which places are a good 'value.' Sake bomb was not, but hey-- we HAD to know. And it was good spending the night with each other. Saturday morning we were out and about all day; we woke up and ran a couple errands to pick up dog food, and a few things for the afternoon because we were going to spend the entire day with B and A. We went out to lunch with them, then Matt and B went off and rake thier friend's yard ALL day while A and I made buckeyes and went shopping. We spend ALL day together, and she told me how i was her 'fashion expert' because she thinks she is clueless. haha that still makes me laugh, but we both had a productive day at the outlets and i brought home TONS of yummy buckeyes that i cant wait to share with everyone. Matt's friend C grilled and cooked for us all that night and it was FANTASTIC!!! he bought cedar and soaked it and threw on the grill where he cooked chicken breasts packed with brushetta a few other things and the flavor was UNREAL. The smokey flavor totally soaked through the chicken and every bite was gourmet-- so so soooo good. Unfortunately we couldnt stay too long because we needed to get downtown for a birthday celebration for F. It was truly a good day.

Yesterday matt and I went to church for Palm Sunday at Saint Marys by our house, and then went to see matt's cousin's kid in the High School Musical Annie at Badin High School. She is in 5th grade and she was Molly, gosh was she cute!!! I am so glad we went to show our support, and we got to see the aunts and spend a little time with everyone. We went to dinner with the fam and i got to hold my new new phew and feed him. I adore that little guy. I held him while his mom was getting his bottle ready and he was crying so much, and he would look up at me and i couldnt help but melt because he is so precious. I think that was the first time i held a crying baby and loved it even more. And it was also the first time i held a crying baby and was able to comfort it, i hope some day matt and I can make such beautiful babies;-)

So here we are back to Monday, it rained a LOT all the way into work today and it's still so gloomy outside. But it's ok... more sunshine is on the way!

Happy Monday!!

No comments: