Friday, March 5, 2010

a pretty good week

So this week has been alright. And i say 'alright' in an upbeat approving tone. It definitely seemed to have gone by pretty fast and this weekend looks to be pretty nice. And nice weather, I can see the sun shining down with blue skies as i look out my window from my office. It's amazing what kind of free therapy the sun can give you.

So lets see, this week in review: Monday night E and M came over to watch the season finale of the bachelor. that was a really fun night, not to mention i got my one and only workout in that day. I ordered pizza, and we sat around and chit chated and had a really good time. We were going to get together again this coming monday but ill be in DC. (insert sad face here). Tuesday was a relaxing day, i am pretty sure I dont even remember what i did. Wednesday I got to see J and A for dinner and catch up with them at applebees, then i relaxed at home while matt played poker with his boys. Last night i went out for sushi and a new place a mile from our house, the Blue Elephant. It was delicious! Tonight matt and I are having dinner and game night with B and A, tomorrow i plan on relaxing, hopefully working out, being outside, and then driving to Columbus to meet my family for dinner. And sunday I am seeing The 39 steps at the Aronoff with Matt and his brother. It's really looking up, and it's supposed to be in the 50s this weekend!!! I officially changed, washed, and put away our flannel sheets yesterday. That was my way of saying to the earth, ' Winter, i am done with you until next year.' I am hoping it listens:)

Unfortunately i will be out of town most of next week, it sucks. But at least i am not too overwhelmingly stressed about what i need to be there for. Hopefully every day goes by fast. And ill probably even make some $$ off this trip too.

I hope you and yours has a wonderful weekend and week ahead. Until next time...

No comments: