Wednesday, March 4, 2009

work travel

I hate travelling for work.

Really, there is no other word to describe how I feel about it. It sucks the energy out of me the entire week before because of the anxiety, how unrelaxed I feel about the actual travel and the waiting for planes, and then the logistics getting to and from where I need to be. And absolute insecurities I feel because I am just still so young and inexperienced. It's exhausting how my stress it puts on me.

I am exhausted this week.


No other words for it, and ill be gone for an entire week evaluating one of our contractors project controls system. I dont feel like an expert, I feel tired.

Ill write more in better spirits soon.

1 comment:

ann ominous said...

i have no answers or advice for the crappy friend thing, but it sure does make me mad!

how's the work travel going?

are you originally from columbus?? that's fun if you are!