Friday, January 9, 2009

9-26-09 Wedding!

After one HELL of a week, i was able to get through and recover from some wedding planning setbacks, a busy week at work, and lots of stuff on my mind. Although some spite still exists for Ms. Kidney and company at Music Hall, i have picked a new place that is not only cheaper, but much, MUCH easier to work with. I cant imagine dealing with those people for everything. The church has confirmed and the reception will be held at the Cincinnati Club downtown. It's a beautiful place, there is a grand staircase leading up to the reception hall and a really nice lobby, and it seems very classy. The catering director is mailing me the contract now! I just need to figure out what to do from here?





I am looking forward to the weekend; resting, cleaning, seeing my friends, maybe even getting some wedding stuff done (if i can!). My apartment right now is a clear reflection of my mental state this week-- pure chaos. Much like my mind i haven't put any order to all the mail and papers coming in every day, and put any semblance on how to approach the mess. But I know ill get there. It;s supposed to be cold this weekend and next week, on those days all i want to do is lay around snuggled up in a blanket with a cup of tea and soup. Hopefully the motivation will come. It always does.





Now for a moment of thanks for Wolf for giving me an award! I dont think ive ever won an award.... and this award is one to be thankful for!

"Blogs who receive this award are 'exceedingly charming' say its authors.This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award." What a wonderful award to receive... from a very wonderful bloggy friend I have found:)

And now 3 things I am thankful for ( much like Pottamus)
- Finally having a wedding date
-My wonderful Fiancee and family for helping make this wedding possible
-Vegetable soup from Teak because it is absolutely AMAZING!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

yay wedding date and reception area!

seriously, look for a photographer next. they are the most important thing in my opinion. you want to find one you like. and not feel like you have to just go with one because they are the only one that has your wedding day left...

glad to hear that things got a little better as the week went on! :)

Heather said...

oh, and i picture tagged you!