Friday, May 4, 2012

Not a good way to start.

I am hoping if i write this i will feel better. And not explode on any unsuspecting passerby.... I am wretched. My baby was up from 8:45 until 11:30 screaming his lungs out last night instead of going to bed.  No, not crying because he's hungry. Top of his lungs- hate the world around him- scream.  He was fed, had a clean diaper, new clothes, was not hot, was not cold, was cuddled, was rocked, was comforted, was distracted. NOTHING helped this child. We were going around in crazy circles for hours last night.   I barely slept last night, the only thing that got him to sleep was cuddled up right next to me. So i didn't sleep.. My house is a mess,  my husband appears to me no help me, i have gobs of stuff on my to-do list for a friend's wedding shower this weekend. Then i need to go to my hometown for my grandma's funeral this weekend. And I am SO busy at work. NO ONE HELPS ME AT WORK EITHER. It's like my new boss is clueless, and works at a much slower pace than i do. BUT YET she is my supervisor. I am taking so much of my old job with me and she understands about 10% of what  I did.  I am just SO pissed off at the world, not being able to get anything done, my house is a mess, having a stressful job, a baby that doesn't sleep, I dont get any sleep, I couldn't even shower last night, having to be up and moving at the 6 am hour and being completely overwhelmed. OVERWHELMED. I cannot sustain this. When my baby hasn't given us a good night sleep since before Easter.  It's one thing not to work and be a SAHM, but i don't know if i can do this and keep my sanity. I am so angry and pissed off this morning. I cant shake it. I was witch to my husband this morning, the only thing that comes out of my mouth is venom.

I am hoping the next post is better.

1 comment:

Mus said...

:-( sending you sympathy!