Thursday, May 24, 2012

Looking forward to a long weekend

This weekend is memorial day weekend and I am so pumped about having a long weekend. And the weather is supposed to be HOT hot HOOT and all sunshine.  I am looking forward to all sorts of family activities and showing of my perfectly adorable baby boy.  One thing matt and I say to each other is how the heck is it possible for this little person to get cutter every day? How can he be cuter than he was yesterday? I have no idea, but it is somehow possible. He is SO full of love and laughs and SMILES. Oh the the smiles. Even when he is crying and wants something you can still get a smile out of him.  I am pretty sure little boys dont come any sweeter.

I think we are going to put Nick in the pool for th first time this weekend. I think we will all want to dip after being in the 90+ heat.  I cant wait to see how he likes it. And i cant wait to wear my new 'mom swimsuit.' I bought it this week and I am very excited to wear it. It will be great for the summer and swimming lessons next month.

I am happy, especially since there is a lot to look forward to this weekend. Cant wait to leave work- i work from home tomorrow and i wont be back int he office until TUESDAY. Still havent done much progress on the house, but we'll get there. Until next time.

A pic of by babe in my bed i snapped on my phone this morning before leaving for work. Too cute. 

No comments: