Monday, November 2, 2009

My fantastic family

Two posts in one day, yes, ITS unheard of!! bUT not impossible!! Just like my dad and sister finishing a 26.2! Yes-, they finished the New York City Marathon together on Saturday in 7 hours and 15 minutes! yES, IT'S AMAZING!! My sister has done it before, she has a few marathons under her belt.. and that's pretty impressive. But my dad-- he is no spring chicken. And he has arthritis. And he works ungodly hours. And well, this is just an incredible victory. There are certain times in your life when you switch roles with your parents. And that time is now, when i realize how unbelievably proud i am of him. And this accomplishment and how hard i KNOW this was for him. And a great feeling so be his daughter, and I have a remarkable family!


Congratulations DAD and Dena!! I love you!


No comments: