Monday, November 9, 2009

fulfilled

An incredibly fulfilling weekend, jam packed with lots of guests, lots of friends, and LOTS of eating. Friday night we had dinner guests and played games with some of matt's old friends. Saturday was my friend's birthday so we went out to Andy's Mediterranean to have some Lebanese food and head out to Mt. Adams for continued festivities. I was drinking, and i think it was the first time in a while that i was definitely acting like i had been drinking ;-0.. It was great because lots of good friends were there. Sunday was absolutely PERFECT day, the weather was warm, my house was spic and span, and matt whole family came over for dinner. Lovely, just a lovely weekend.
And the nice part is i have veteran's day off so this is kind of a short week for me!

Next week wont be so enjoyable since i will be on a review team working at the Mound. I hate going on reviews. I feel so insecure and not competent yet. I hope i eventually like doing this project/baseline reviews... or at least "not mind" going on them. But we shall see.

And the best news of all? Matt parents are taking us on another FANTASTIC vacation next year!!! We have to wait a whole year in anticipation, but it will be remarkable!! We are going on a Rhine river cruise for 8 days starting in Amsterdam (Netherlands) making 7 stops in Germany, France and Eventually ending in Basle, Switzerland. I have only been to Amsterdam with matt's family last year and absolutely LOVED it, now we get to go back and have a relaxing cruise to see all these old European towns that i've never seen. We get to tour castles, cathedrals, and enjoy quaint taverns and cafe's along the river Rhine. It's going to be AWESOME!! I CANNOT WAIT!! Im sooo lucky!!!

No comments: