Monday, March 19, 2012

Busy

I haven't been very good at posting recently... mostly because there is never enough time.  I am back at work, in my new job, missing my son terribly. But have been so busy at work it's hard to believe i have been back almost 3 weeks already. It's crazy how quickly the time passes.

Nick is 15 weeks old now and getting cute by the second. I swear, I cant help but just look at him and love how cute he is.  He just started putting his hands up to his mouth-- he finally knows where it is-- and he puts them all the way in. Its cute to watch him try to stick both hands in at the same time. But they are so cute and tiny!

We have had some absolutely gorgeous days here and I cant wait to get home and play with him.  This weekend is his Christening so there is lots to do before then.  Life is very busy for everyone, hopefully when things settle in here at work ill have more time to write. Until next time...

No comments: