Thursday, April 29, 2010

My ipod

Matt updated my Ipod on Tuesday. Sounds pretty simple and unimportant, eh? Well, actually I am hoping this is a shift in momentum. I havent really updated any new songs on my Ipod since before i got married, then my computer crashed in December, and pretty much i haven't done anything with my music since because i thought i had lost all my songs in the December 2009 crash. Now, dont get me wrong, i am no music junkie by any means. I have friends that have thousands, maybe (ten?) thousand songs on thier ipods? No, not me, i have maaaaybe 300 something songs, most of which were songs downloaded for me from a few select friends that love their music.

But the point is... my Ipod has been my workout motivator. Before i got married i seriously was a gym rat and worked out all-the-time. Probably five times a week on average. Now? Maybe twice, three times on an especially good week. But my workouts have also changed too. Now, i have been walking sorta regularly with my friend,E- which has been both good for the body and mind, sometimes Matt and F walk with me. But at the gym i always had some sort of routine-- 30 to 40 minutes on the treadmill to get in at least 3-4 miles, then 30 minutes on the elliptical, and then 15 minutes of weights. Not to bad, right? I did have results. I was much more tone, i weighed less for sure, and I KEPT IT UP!

I honestly believe that this updated Ipod of mine will really help. And i think this is because Matt loaded about 50 new songs that i just LOVE to sing and dance to on the radio. So now i own them and i cant wait to hear them again. And the only time i listen to my ipod is either when I'm cleaning or WORKING OUT. And lets be real, cleaning is never something i want to do. So here's hoping for the best!!!!




since im slightly bored right now, here are a few good workout/running songs i really enjoy right now:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy3I5S4Pm68




No comments: