Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Emotions are funny things

An unbelievably emotional week for some reason-- WHY? I have nO idea!!! A bunch of little things culminating and i even cried in front of my boss on Monday. Little things little things... feeling sad about my grandma's situation, breaking my Tiffany bracelet on Saturday night and probably never getting the pieces back, some friends, my stress at work, my travelling, who knows.... i cried at work. I need to regain perspective, the rest of the week has been better but i am still stressed out. The last couple nights i haven't slept all that well.

I did have a pretty good weekend, and the weather has been phenomenal lately. We went up to Matt's aunt's house on friday night last weekend for pizza night and it was SO fun. I just LOVE matt's cousins, they are so funny and welcoming, and they kept saying that they want to come down to our house to see it and drink wine with me. They are so fun! We also went over to J and J so my sister-in-law and i went to walmart with the boys. That was an adventure, but it's fun hanging out with her so id didnt mind. Saturday was busy and we went to Dayton for the surprise engagement party and got on a party bus.... and ended up crashing a 3 year olds birthday party and drunkenly found ourselves in the huge blow-up bouncy house. This is wear the bracelet incident happened.

In this picture i am still wearing the bracelet on my right wrist.

Monday i babysat my nephews with matt again, it was a tiring night because we went up there right after work and didnt get home or eat dinner until after 10. And on this day it was a super long because i got emotional, my work trip's plans changes, overwhelming. But the silver lining of it all is Matt and I are going to be baby Ben's God parents!!! What an incredible honor, we are really excited about it.

This weekend we are going to my cousins wedding, i am DREADING all the driving i will be doing, but finally next week it will be much slower. I think i am going to hangout with P in the evening on Saturday and then go to J's dance recital next Sunday afternoon. The rest of the time will be spent relaxing. Then in May every other weekend i have a wedding and then California for 8 days for work and with my family.

a small vacation will be nice. But any little good things that make me feel good about myself are even nicer.

I have my mid-year performance review with my boss in 15 minutes... hopefully today will be a good day.

1 comment:

ann ominous said...

i will be honest. the first time i read the news about you being godparents i read "parents!" and was like "well NO WONDER SHE'S EMOTIONAL!!!"

I Love bounce houses.