Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Love story of your life

So i recently heard this song and I am absolutely in love with it. I am in love with the instrumentals, the song, the feeling behind it, everything about it. When you listen to it gives you a really good feeling, it fills you up and almost makes you strong. Something. a feeling, i seem to lose too often. I wish it was tangible so that I could put it in my pocket and take out when ever I feel myself getting weak. Or overcome by emotions of insecurities, fear, anxiety, sadness. Not that these feelings are with me often, but things happen to me with my friends, important relationships that I let control me when really I need to take control myself.

My dear friend C lives her life in an incredible and honest way. She follows her faith in God, her faith in herself, and trust herself in life's unexpected situations. She has heart and I admire the way she lives her life. When you meet her you are drawn to her spirit and her soul. She is my best friend. She is also a role model. She is sister, she is a soul mate. she is my best friend.

I need to remind myself that God has given me a lot of blessings. The grass is never greener on the other side. I have a LOT, a lot, of love in my life. I have been fortunate with a lot of travels and experiences. I have found the love of a lifetime that will only grow in the years to come. I have so much to see ahead of me in life time. I chose to make the most of the situations that I encounter, what goes around always comes back. I have nothing to lose.

1 comment:

ann ominous said...

how gorgeous.

i think that you and i share a deep awareness of how very lucky we are in life. i am glad that you share :-)