Thursday, July 16, 2009

2nd post in July

O man what a crazy couple weeks is has been at work. Today, for the first time since the beginning of the month, I feel like I have a sense of accomplishment. And today is much less busy since i feel like i have, for once, gotten ahead of the game. Tomorrow is my day off so I am feeling like being on easy street today. Although who knows what's still in store for me today.... judging my the coffee-- and the amount of coffee-- i just spilled on myself i think it's too soon to tell.

I have no idea where to begin to play catch up, or why I haven't blogged but once this month. I am not sure I have any interesting tales to tell. My birthday was last weekend and I was pretty good. I suppose no complaints, and I heard from a lot of my friends so that was nice. This weekend my parents are coming down to celebrate our birthdays and Sunday I am having another shower with Matt's family. I am excited but nervous at the same time. I HATE being the center of attention, and showers really have never been my kind of thing in general. But I think it will be really nice.

Tonight J and A and I are supposed to go out to dinner for my birthday and the comedy club, i hope we still do this. I miss them, we haven't hung out in a couple weeks and it feels like too long. My week nights have been surprisingly busy lately (as well as my weekends). Just this past week it seems i had stuff going on just about every night. Monday I went out to eat with matt, went to the grocery, and worked out. Yesterday I drove up to Dayton to to the Flower Factory with J to find presents for the shower hosts this weekend. And we went out to dinner. I love that girl. Here it is Thursday and already peering into all the stuff i need to accomplish this weekend.

Wedding responsibilities are increasing, all the little things are adding up now. Finding presents for the attendants and readers, finding all the extras for the ceremony, find MY bridal accessories, favors, finish invitation stuff, o there is so much. I wish the whole thing would just get here already!! I have this strange feeling like the wedding is just some abstract event way in the future, I am excited about it but it is calming because it just seems so far away. I suppose this has to be normal.

I wish had other things to talk about on here today. My body and mind are tired right now, I am still not sleeping all that well. Tomorrow is Friday, I am looking forward to a nice weekend. And hopefully some interesting posts next week.

No comments: