Monday, March 2, 2015

Dear Christopher- Month 15

Dear Chris--

 My BEAUTIFUL, animated, happy, vibrant, full of life little joy of mine . How lucky am I to have you. You brighten up every room, you fill up all of our hearts, and you are SO darn cute I could burst just looking at you.  At your 15 mos check up you are still a big boy-- 93 percentile for weight and 82 percentile for height, and 100% percentile for cuteness. Watching you go about the world is simply magnificent.

You are at an age that I simply want to drink you up and refill again, cannot get enough of you. You are so excitable, and so verbal, and your laugh is contagious.  You are social and you say hii and byeee to just about anyone in any circumstance.  And it pretty much knocks people's socks off when they hear it.  We sleep trained you with the ferber method and now you are an exceptional sleeper, and SO happy when you go to sleep AND when you wake up. ANd throughout the entire day. YOu sleep 8pm-7am (ish) with usually some sort of nap in there.

You have been in three of the rooms at daycare and I think it's a reoccuring theme that every one of your teachers falls in love with you. It's no coindences when they say how lovable and cuddly you are-- AND happy! And easy!! I've heard multiple times that you are the best baby in the whole class. ugh-- swooon. You are!! You are so easy going, and SO happy, and so content.  You can give higs on commaned and kisses, too (even though your mouth is still open) and even blow kisses now. And what are a talker you are, too!! You are are babbling and telling us something. Your word count is ever going. Right now your vocab (beside your signed "more" and "all done" ) include :
Mamama: Mama
Dada: Dada
CHeeee: Cheese
Hiii : Hi
Byeee: Bye
Niii : Nick
Baa: Back
Baw: Ball
I know there might be a few others, but those are reoccuring pretty much every day. But your understanding is remarkable. You can follow two step commands, like "pick up the  book and put it back" and so much more.

You and Nick follow each other around and play ALL THE TIME. I hear you laughing and chasing each other all day long. And wherever you go, he goes and the other way around.  You still sometimes hit for fun, we are working on this idea of being gentle.   I am sure it's just a phase. Luckily you are always a VERY good listening, follow directions, like to please. All very good traits in a little person.

Your tooth count is around 7 I think, with the back molars popping in now. But amazingly enough they come through unoticied for us because you are such a tough little guy! The biggest obsticles in our life revolved around menu planning since you have such bad food allergies. I am hoping and praying they many are outgrown. But again, even when you react and get sick you bounce back so quick.  You are a strong and exceptional little boy.

I am ready to be done with the cold weather to get outside and enjoy some outdoor fun. I know the pool and sprinkler will be a hit again (with your brother ) this summer.  I cant wait to watch you grow and laugh and become such a beautiful person.  You and your brother are so different yet so much alike And every day I wake up and thank God for being so blessed.  Thank you for being you, you are so important and special to me and I cant wait to watch you grow.'

Love you more than you know,
Mommy

No comments: