Friday, June 13, 2014

Dear Nick- Month 30

Dearest Nick--


I cant believe we just past your half birthday and you are two and a half years old! Wow! And what a beautiful boy you are blossoming into.  You have such a sweet demeanor and energy about you, it's a joy to be around you and watch you grow.


I don't know where to start except to say that you certainly are one smart cookie. People always comment to me about how clear your speech is. And your vocabulary is growing so quickly. You converse now and seem to really love to talk. And sing!! I catch you singing in the backseat almost everyday and it's incredibly beautiful!  You sing even when there isn't music on,  any old song really even if you don't know all the words. 


You love to be outside and help water the garden. You LOVE to go to kings island and ride the Kite Eating Tree. And the roller coaster. AND the beetle bugs. AND the bumpy cars. You love to be out and you love a thrill. I love to watch you, too. You always want to be a part of things, and want people to enjoy whatever is it we are doing with you. And you are so very social. You can pick up and play with the neighbor girls, your friends at school, and any of your cousins at the drop of a hat.  My biggest hope is you continue to grow into your self confidence and your own person, because the person you are is amazing.


We still have a ways to go with potty training, but I am hopefully we will get there in due time.  We must try to focus on postives and enjoy this summer I have with you both because I love this time of a year. You LOVE to be around your brother and you are always helping him. Bringing him toys, helping to feed him, and even comforting him when he cries by stroking his hair and telling him 'its ok.' I cant wait to see the friendship that blossoms between you two.


I cant wait to see what he next six months will bring, I am sure you will continue to surprise me and amaze me with the new things you can do and say.,  Thank you for being on sweet and loving little boy- you light up my day every day. And I cant get enough of your hugs and kisses.  I love you so incredibly much--
Love,
Mommy

No comments: