Friday, April 6, 2012

The list of 101 things

I dont feel like writing much, just dont feel like it. But it has been a while since I re-visited this list. Let's see where we are:

I will put Completed Items in Purple




In NO particular order... here goes: My 101 things!


1) Do more Yoga and get good at it


2) Lose 10 pounds


3) cook more-- learn more healthy recipes


4) Write more letters to my friends - do thank you cards count?


5)Learn more things to do with my hair


6) Start an in-house project


7) Take a cooking class


8) Take a cake decorating class


9) Take a spinning class (i have been too scared to try it)


10) Read more books


11)Travel


12) Have another cookout


13) Go cabining


14) Go to Mammoth Cave


15)Make a Wedding Album *


16) Preserve my wedding Dress


17) Print a mural wedding picture


18) Pull out the large ugly shrubs on the side of my house


19) Re-plant the side of my house


20)Plan a trip to visit my sister


21)Host a dinner party


22) Babysit my nephews more


23)Get more involved with my Church


24) Go to church more frequently


25) Try to recover my old pictures and files from my broken laptop


26)Wear more colors to work (besides varying shades of white, black and grey)


27)Play tennis again


28) Play a game of racquetball


29) Start going to bed earlier


30)Try to keep up with laundry more during the week


31) Blog more frequently


32) Take Odie to the dog park


34)Update my address book


35) Think about buying a new house


37) Go on more dates with my husband- tried to before baby


38) Update my iPod


39)Update my resume


40)Buy window treatments for my dining room


41)Go on more walks


42)buy my Mom flowers


43)Delete old numbers in my cell phone


44) make a home cooked meal for my good friend's family in need


45)Learn to listen better


46) Say Thank you to much husband more


47)Pay off my student loans


48) Take some more time for me


49) Take one big trip with Matt before we have kids


50) Visit my parents more


51)Complain less about work


52) Hang more pictures in my house


53)Clean the garage


54) Go the the Art Museum


55) Go to the Krohn Conservatory


56) Go Apple Picking


57) Go to the pumpkin patch


58) Buy a new pair of Mizunos


59) Organize my inbox at work-- delete more emails


60) Organize my inbox at home-- delete more emails


61)Buy more nail polish


62)Read the news more


Not too bad, it's been SO long since i looked at this, i had to really think back of what i wanted when i created ths list. Boy my life has changed since then....

No comments: