Monday, September 19, 2011

Reason ten billion and one

I don't have much time to update or write, but I just cant reiterate on here how much I love my husband. He is always so loving and kind to me, and always knows how to make me feel better. While we were waiting in line to get our lunch this afternoon, I don't know what i said but he told me he was thinking last night before he went to sleep that he just loves me so much and wishes he could spend a million years with me.  I felt like tearing up because I know the feeling.

I am so lucky.

Until next time....

2 comments:

Mus said...

:-) this was a nice post! glad you're doing well. Since I quit writing in my old blog (anonymouspottamus) I started a new one and am sort of back in the blogging world.

Mus said...

:-) this was a nice post! glad you're doing well. Since I quit writing in my old blog (anonymouspottamus) I started a new one and am sort of back in the blogging world.