Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am in just a wretched mood this morning... I dont know why. I think its mostly due to the fact that I got a terrible nights sleep last night and I am bitter about it. I havent had a good nights rest at all this week, I am stressed about getting things done and I cant seem to find any free time. One of my friends wants me to go shopping, I went to play, my other friends want to row, i need to do laundry, matt wants me to help him with his new house to clean and move stuff in, i want to work out to feel good about myself, I need to buy some stuff for a bachelorette party this weekend, i need to pack since i wont have time the day befor i leave, and i forgot my phone in my apartment so i cant get anything done during my down time at work. Then after I have all this stuff do after work, I get stressed about going to bed late and being tired the next day... its a never ending cycle.

Perhaps listing a few highlights from my last post will cheer me up:

(in no particular order)



1. I am going on vacation with my friends in 3 days! (yes!!!! pray to god the weather is good)

2. Matt is moving closer to me in his new ADORABLE house!

3. I had such a good time with my all my friends in Solon last weekend for J &S's wedding

4. I have another European vacation to look forward to

5. I am saving way more money than i thought i would this year

6. I am looking forward to planning a cabrewing trip, a cabin trip, a trip to Indy to stay (FOR FREE) at Cesars

7. work hasnt been too stressful this week



So guess those are some positive things... i need to keep reminding myself of that.

No comments: